- This website has been created for information purposes only and does not offer professional advice. Nothing on this website should be regarded as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any investment, or as an offer or solicitation to provide investment services, or as a comment on the merits of engaging in any investment transaction or activity, or an inducement to do so. This website is directed at and only capable of being used by ventures seeking investment to fund their business activities. Information provided on this site may not be appropriate to your circumstances. Independent advice should be sought where appropriate.
- Where NIM enters into negotiations, which may lead to an investment being made, our main responsibility is to NIM and the Fund. NIM does not provide an advisory service to investee companies or their management teams and any recipient of investment will not receive the protections afforded to clients of NIM under the Financial Services Authority regime. It is essential that both the management team and the investee company obtain independent professional advice on the merits of any transaction that NIM proposes, and its suitability for them. For the avoidance of doubt, NIM is not engaging in designated investment business, such as corporate finance advisory services, with management of the investee company.
- NIM reserves the right to review only those applications which appear to fit its investment criteria from time to time and to reject proposals without giving a reason or returning material sent to it. Without limitation, NIM reserves the right not to review multiple applications, which are considered to be spurious, from the same applicant.
- Unless specifically agreed otherwise, NIM does not enter into contracts via email or any transmissions made through this website.
- NIM recognises the sensitivity of the information which management and the investee company provide, and takes care in handling confidential matters. However, to make progress with a proposed transaction, NIM may need to make information available to other prospective participants such as other existing and/or potential investors, banks and other interested parties. NIM will do this as it judges appropriate to permit proper discussion relating to the proposed transaction.
- Where you submit any information to NIM, you consent to NIM using that information for the purpose for which it was requested. You confirm that such information is your own original work and/or you have the right to make it available to NIM for the requested purpose; it is not defamatory; discriminatory; offensive or obscene; and it does not infringe any law or the rights of any third party. You also agree to indemnify NIM and the Fund and keep both indemnified against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by them as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to NIM, our partners or licensors. You can browse, download, view, print, link to and copy the content for your own personal use, but you must obtain our written consent to use it for any other reason, including any commercial use. You must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from the content. The site is intended for United Kingdom users and may not be relevant or appropriate to users outside the UK.
- You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images, photographs or other content which you post on this site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents in advance. You give us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to use, copy, modify, publish, display and share this content and waive your moral rights in it.
- You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses, distresses or inconveniences anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this site or which otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- We are not responsible for content posted by users on the site. The views expressed are the views of the users and not NIM or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at email@example.com. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit, delete or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from our site.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software to protect your computer. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you using or accessing this site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from this site.
- These Terms may be varied from time to time so you should check them regularly. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. If any of these Terms are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms.
- These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
Nesta Investment Management LLP.
A limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with no. OC338038. Registered address: 58 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (no. 485167).
Nesta Impact Investments 1 Limited Partnership is a Limited Partnership registered with number LP015187. Registered address: 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS.