Future Economy Investor Partnership
Nesta Impact Investments (NII) is delighted to be an investor partner on Innovate UK’s Future Economy Investor Partnership Programme. That means that if you receive investment from NII, you may also be eligible for additional grant finance from Innovate UK to support a project that helps to grow your business.
To be eligible for this grant funding from Innovate UK (IUK) alongside Nesta investment, your company must align with themes that are common to both.
IUK Future Economy Investor Partnership themes which are aligned with Nesta’s investment strategy:
- Net Zero
- Power, Batteries, Renewables
- Heating and Retrofit
- Healthy Living & Agriculture
- Low-Emission Food Production
- Digital Mental Health
- Digital and Technologies
- AI and Machine Learning
Please note that eligibility for grant funding will primarily depend on alignment to Nesta’s mission-aligned investment strategy. Nesta Impact Investments invests in Seed to Series A companies which help deliver these impact goals:
- Accelerating the decarbonisation of UK household activities and increasing productivity through addressing the skills gap, especially developing green skills.
- Increasing the number of healthy years lived through tackling obesity and loneliness.
- Narrowing the outcome gap between children growing up in disadvantage and the average, with a focus on pre-school years.
If your company does not fit within Nesta’s criteria above, please find the full list of Future Economy Investor Partners here.