If we were thinking about taking on third party funding these are the questions we would ask:
- How much money do I need?
- How long do I need the money for?
- How confident am I in my ability to generate surplus cash now and in the future?
- How much am I prepared to pay for the money?
- What do I need alongside money to achieve my goals?
- What kind of working relationship do I want with an investor?
- Do I fully understand the expectations that an investor has of me?
- How confident can I be that an investor will deliver on their promises?