Nesta Impact Ventures makes initial investments of between £500k and £1m in Seed or Series A rounds, to support the growth of impact tech ventures which:
- Operate within our sectors of interest
- Have a clear vision to deliver significant positive social change
- Show alignment between business model and impact delivery
- Support inclusive impact, ensuring that either immediately or ultimately the company’s impact will reach people with need irrespective of means
- Demonstrate commitment to impact by incorporating impact related metrics into everyday business decision making
- Have potential to change the lives of tens of thousands of people where impact is deep, or millions where impact is shallow
- Develop products demonstrating early evidence of product market fit
- Are led by experienced management teams
- Have an emerging sustainable business model
Our Investment Programs
Nesta Impact Ventures
Equity investments in early stage ventures creating highly scalable impactful products and services that are usually technology based. We invest typically between £500k and £1 million over multiple investment rounds to a total of £3 million to support innovative and impactful enterprises.
Arts and Culture Finance
Introducing arts and culture organisations to finance that supports creative ambition, resilience and doing good in society.