To be eligible for investment you must explain how your products or services have an impact on at least one of the following outcomes:
- reduction in avoidable injury and premature deaths of older people;
- increase in number of older people enjoying high quality of life;
- increase in number of older people participating in social, cultural and economic life.
children and young people:
- increases in children and young people’s educational attainment;
- improvement in young people’s employment readiness and increases in the rates of employment of young people;
- increases in the number of children and young people making positive contributions in their communities or to society overall;
- improvements in the physical and mental well-being of children and young people.
improved supply of, access to, and allocation of resources for communities and individuals experiencing exclusion
the resources we are particularly focused on are: energy, food, healthcare, financial services and social connections
It is likely that your product or service addresses an outcome that is more specific than the descriptions above – we welcome this, and want to understand the specific target population and nature of the change for that population you bring about within the defined outcomes above.